iProPal has a list of terms and conditions, especially related to the payment procedures. Here is a brief introduction to the payment terms of clients when hiring freelancer.
Client Charges for Hiring Freelancer:
- The client accepts the service fee during contract initiation.
- The client triggers the initial payment after the freelancer accepts the contract.
- The client deposits 100% of the amount for a milestone and releases the money to freelancer after work has been reviewed successfully.
- In case of hourly client is charged on the weekly basis according to the timesheet entries provided by freelancer.
- The client releases the payment from iProPal Safe Pay System after reviewing the work.
- iProPal provides safe and secure payment terms and conditions to clients. However, in order to get full understanding of iProPal’s payment terms, refer to our ‘Terms and Conditions’ page.